The 4th International Conference on Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering – which is scheduled to be held from March 22-24, 2021 in Valencia, Spain, will focus on state-of-the-art approaches in research concerning these fields and aims to understand current standards of care and look at future directions. The theme of the conference is Exploring Inventive and Extensive Technologies in Aerospace and Aeronautics
Aerospace-2021 provides an opportunity for attendees to join hands with the global scholarly community in concerned fields and get connected with influential peers who can be potential mentors in research. It includes several inspiring plenary talks, keynote speeches, academic discussions and poster and oral presentations together with technical workshops and social events aimed at promoting learning activities and to provide networking opportunities between the participants
We sincerely hope that Aerospace-2021 serves as an international platform for meeting researchers from around the world, widen professional contact and create new opportunities, including establishing new collaborations.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Aerospace-2021 in Valencia, Spain
Guidelines for the Abstract Submission:
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 150 – 250 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be sent back to the author's to be revised.
- Kindly download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- The abstract content should be in English.
- Please send with brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Submit your abstract to (firstname.lastname@example.org) email Id
- After submission you will be acknowledged with the acceptance letter via an email within 2-3 working days.