4th International Conference and Expo on Agriculture and Horticulture is a prestigious event organized by the Scientific Federation with a motivation to provide an excellent international platform for the academicians, researchers, engineers, industrial participants and budding students around the world to share their research findings with the global experts. Agriculture-Horticulture-2020 (ICEAH-2020) will be held during August 10-11, 2020 in Atlanta, USA.
The theme of Agriculture-Horticulture-2020 conference is to “Accelerate Scientific Discoveries and Major Milestones in the Current Situation, Challenges and Innovations Relating to Agriculture Sciences and also its Relevant Areas”. Agriculture from completely different components of the globe to debate the progressive technologies in Agriculture, Horticulture, Organic Farming and Sustainable Agriculture. The conference concentrate on the sharing of ideas and skills on Organic Farming and Sustainable Agriculture and stimulate new analysis specifically by approaching the issues not addressed among ancient disciplines of Agriculture, Organic Farming. This Conference offers the chance for a world gathering of scientists, practitioners, engineers, industrial participants, and educators from totally different professional views however share common interests to explore and become aware of the developments in these fields.
The key intention of Agriculture-Horticulture-2020 is to provide an opportunity for global participants to share their ideas and experience in person with their peers expected to join from different parts of the world. In addition, this gathering will help the delegates to establish research or business relations as well as to find international linkage for future collaborations in their career path. We hope that Agriculture-Horticulture-2020 outcome will lead to significant contributions to the knowledge base in these up-to-date scientific fields in scope.
Why to Attend?
- International Networking sessions with 50+ Countries.
- The best stage for Global Industry and Networking Openings.
- Educational workshops on Sustainable & Organic Agriculture.
- Provide a platform to showcase your research and get world recognition.
- Absolutely planned agenda: Workshop, Expo areas, brainstorming sesions.
- Keynote and Plenary gatherings by Prominent Professors and Researchers.
- Open Advanced Challenges, Poster Presentation Competitions and Awards.
- Selective Sessions and Panel discussion on most recent developments in the field
Looking forward to your honorable presence and participation at Agriculture-Horticulture-2020 (ICEAH-2020) Conference.