Scientific Federation is delighted to host "5th Global Conference and Expo on Applied Science Engineering and Technology" (Applied-Science-2020) scheduled on October 12-13, 2020 at Lisbon, Portugal. The meeting is themed around “New horizons and challenges in Science, Engineering and Technology”. The aim of this event is to unite a wide group of professionals, scientists and experts to communicate about their experience, knowledge and also about the on-going research on the confined topics.
Who should attend?
Our event is designed for members of the academia, public and private sector members who are interested in the latest research and academic developments in the field of Engineering and Technology and its allied areas.
Why to attend?
- Get feedback on an early version of your latest work
- Get to know other people in your field
- Hear about the latest research
- Networking opportunities
- Improve your presentation and communication skills
- Meet worldwide experts in your field
- Engage in high-level debates and refine your ideas
- Learn beyond your interest or Field
- Visit a new place and have fun
Finally the Applied Science-2020 will be an extraordinary occasion to gather learn and connect with experts in Science & Engineering field.
- Biological Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Material Science and Engineering
- Computer Engineering and Technology
- Environmental Engineering
- Power & Energy Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Engineering and Technology
We look forward to welcoming you to Applied-science-2020 in Portugal