All participants are required to show a valid passport while traveling to Turkey. Citizens of some countries are required to obtain visa before arrival from the Turkish Embassy or Consulate and some may obtain e-Visas via the website www.evisa.gov.tr before arrival. The most updated visa information can be received from the website of the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs; www.mfa.gov.tr
- Citizens of 75+ countries may travel to Turkey without visa.
- Citizens of 100+ countries may travel to Turkey with e-visa.
- Citizens of many countries may obtain visa easily at Turkish airports.
1. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note, Scientific Federation and the organizing committees of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by Scientific Federation and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, Scientific Federation and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will Scientific Federation and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of the individual being denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.