• Three of the top ten museums and galleries in the world are in London. There are 857 art galleries in total. The city dominates the UK visual arts sector, as it accounts for more than 30% of the global art market. It is also known as “Free culture”, where one of the few cities in the world, you can see a masterpiece for absolutely nothing
• There are more than 300 languages spoken in London, more than in any other city in the world. London is the sixth biggest French city in the world. 5. Around 37% of the population in London were born outside of the United Kingdom.
• It’s the performing arts capital of the world, where there are more than 17,000 music performances a year across London's 300+ venues, which also includes The O2 Arena - the world's most popular indoor music venue.
• Around 250 festivals take place in London every year. The major festivals include- The Mayor’s Thames Festival and Europe's biggest street festival- The Notting Hill Carnival which attracts near one million people.
• Wilton’s Music Hall in the city is the world’s oldest surviving Music Hall, built in 1743 and stills a living piece of London’s musical history
• London is the world’s greatest literary hub. You will find only in London, World's greatest headline writers
• With over 8.4 million trees, 300,000 gardens and hectares upon hectares of green space, London is pretty much the UN definition of a National Park. London the greenest city because 40% of the city is green space.
• London is home to some of the world's top universities, such as Imperial College London University College London, King's College London and London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). There are approximately more than 1 lakh 3 thousand international students that are living and learning in the city.
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, Bath Road Hounslow, TW6 2AQ United Kingdom