Scientific federation welcomes you to attend the Global Conference on Geriatrics and Gerontology which is going to be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands during June 14-15, 2021. We cordially invite all the participants who are interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the area of Geriatrics & Gerontology.
Geriatrics & Gerontology-2021 anticipates more than 300+ participants around the globe with thought-provoking plenary sessions, keynote lectures, Oral Presentations, and Poster Presentations. The attending delegates include International Editorial Board Members of related International Journals. This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from international Universities and Institutes to interact with the world-class Scientists.
This will bring together world leaders in their respective fields in the fascinating environment of Amsterdam, Netherlands. Geriatrics & Gerontology -2021 Conference is to explore on Current issues of Advancements to Improve Quality Health in Geriatrics. The main purpose of the Geriatrics & Gerontology-2021 is to promote unique research and real-world Influence in an atmosphere of true international cooperation between international researches by bringing together new Geriatrics & Gerontology information again the world-class scientists, International Communities and Industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of Geriatrics & Gerontology with colleagues from different countries and other parts of Canada.
- To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration, and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in Geriatrics & Gerontology.
- To identify research and practice based innovations in optimizing Geriatrics & Gerontology research and development.
- To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in optimizing Geriatrics & Gerontology research and development.
- To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of optimizing Geriatrics & Gerontology research and development reforms.
- To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in optimizing Geriatrics & Gerontology research and development.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Geriatrics & Gerontology-2020 in Toronto, Canada
Palliative care specialists
Community care coordinators