Scientific Federation takes an immense pleasure and feels honored to welcome all the participates to attend 4th World Congress on Gynecology and Obstetrics which will be held during September 16-17, 2021 at Zurich, Switzerland is an international event, attracting global participant’s intent on sharing, exchanging and exploring new avenues of Gynecology & Obstetrics and latest developments. This event includes plenary speakers, established keynote speakers, active invited speakers, contributed speakers and young researchers. In addition, variety of poster presentations along with workshops and special sessions would be interested in audience.
The theme is focused on “Current and Future Trends in the Treatment of Women and Reproductive Health”
The aim of the GynObstetrics-2021 is to spread knowledge and real-world impact in an atmosphere of true international cooperation between scientists and have interactive sessions by bringing together again the world class researchers, International Societies and Industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations. It is a great platform for companies as well as institutions to represent their research services, products, innovations and research results in the fields of Gynecology.
Hope you will join us at Zurich, Switzerland on September 16-17, 2021
- To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in GynObstetrics research.
- To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in optimizing Gynecology & Obstetrics research development.
- To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of optimizing Gynecology & Obstetrics research and development reforms.
- To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in optimizing GynObstetrics and development.
Why to Attend?
- Provide a platform to showcase your research and get world recognition.
- Absolutely planned agenda: Workshop, Expo areas, brainstorming sessions.
- Platform to network with fellow primary care clinicians and global industry
- Panel discussion on most recent developments in Nursing and Healthcare field
- Educational workshops on diagnosis and treatment of Healthcare diseases
- Keynote and Plenary gatherings by Prominent Professors, Doctors, & Researchers
- Open Advanced Challenges, Poster Presentation Competitions, and Awards
- International Networking sessions with 50+ Countries
We make sure to support and motivate 'Young Researchers' by:
- Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
- Improving their morale and confidence of presenting research in an international platform.
- Interacting with expertise in their respective departments.
- Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment.
- Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism.