Crowne Plaza Miami International Airport 950 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126, USA
September 16-17, 2019
10 Tech Icons and Professionals
To promote quality research and real-world impact in an atmosphere of true international co-operation between scientists, engineers and industry by bringing together the world class renowned personalities to discuss the latest developments and innovations at one common platform.
The Scientific Federation is an expert-driven non-profit international conference organizer, initiated to provide an international forum for the appearance and discussions of cutting edge research in the fields of science, medical, clinical, technology, engineering, life sciences and etc.,
Abstract Submission Starts
September 19, 2018
Abstract Submission Deadline
August 28, 2019
Early Bird Registration Deadline
April 28, 2019
We honorably invite you to attend our “4th International Conference & Expo on HIV-AIDS and Sexual Health” at Miami, USA during September 16-17, 2019 which adopted the theme RAISING GLOBAL AWARENESS AND FIGHTING WITH SEXUAL DISEASE”. The event will have plenary speakers, established Keynote speakers, active Invited speakers and fresh contributed speakers. In addition, a variety of poster presentations along with workshops and special sessions would be interested in the audience including establishing new collaborations. HIVSH-2019 brings you all Leading Academic Scientist, Researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Medicine. HIVSH-2019 gathers all recent innovations, trends, and concerns, new challenges and the solutions adopted in Medicine.
1. An opportunity to be the Keynote/plenary speaker for the HIVSH-2019 conference
2. Honorable position as the chair/co-chair for the session of your interest at the conference
3. An opportunity to launch your Book/Chapter/research work at the event
4. An opportunity to conduct workshop/symposia of your University/Lab/Organization at the conference.
1. A chance to be a chair or co-chairperson
2. Abstracts get published in our respective open access journals.
3. Abstracts are published in the conference book and on the conference website.
4. Access to attend all the talks/workshops/symposiums throughout the 2 days of the conference.
5. Can suggest and provide your own and innovative ideas about the conference.
6. Young researcher and best poster awards are also given.
1. Eligible for poster presentation and also oral presentation under Young Researcher Forum
2. Eligible for Student Ambassador
3. Group of 3 or more, will avail special discounts on the registration
4. Certification will be provided to all the participants
All abstracts must be submitted electronically as per our template, using our submission link. Abstract submission will be open till February 10, 2019. Please note that all submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Conference Committee.
Authors will be notified by the Organizers of the conference if their abstracts have been accepted for a poster or an oral presentation.
Oral sessions consist of a series of individual talks. The time allocated to each oral presentation is 20 minutes including 5 minutes for a question.
A poster presentation allows you to interact face to face with people interested in your research. Each poster session lasts 2 hours. Posters should be no larger than A0 (84 cm wide by 119 cm long) in portrait/landscape format. Please follow the guidelines.
Workshop presentations are interactive skills-based discussions that last 60 minutes. Workshops must be interactive and include practical information that participants can bring back to their communities.
Best Poster Award
A maximum of 3 prizes will be awarded for the best student posters, the following criteria apply:
1. The work must be predominately that of the student.
2. The poster must be prepared and presented by the student.
3. The student must register for the conference (as student registration).
4. The prize consists of a certificate and $200 and will be paid after the conference by cheque or bank transfer.
Click Here to Submit your Abstract: Submit Abstract
“I enjoyed very much to be at the conference, to be able to listen to interesting lectures and to meet many colleagues. You people certainly have done an excellent job to organize the conference.”Prof. Heinz Hoffmann University of Bayreuth, Germany
“The conference was well organized. I really enjoyed the experience and talks, as well as the discussions with the participants.”Prof. Christine Tremblay Ecole de Technologie Supérieure, Canada
“The conference was great and so successful under your making big effort.”Prof. Der Jang LIAW National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
“Many thanks. The congress was well organized and well run.”Prof. Victor M Starov Loughborough University, UK
“The presenters gave good quality talks and there was a very nice international mix with people from industry and academia.”Dr. Susan Ermer Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company, USA
“Thanks to all of you for your hard work organizing the Nanotech-2016 in Dubai. I have my full appreciation.”Prof. Mukunda Das The Australian National University, Australia
“I really enjoyed the conference and the city as well, and also appreciate your organization for such a wonderful event that provided an excellent opportunity for exchanging ideas and promoting collaborations”.Dr. Jake Chen Director Tufts School of Dental Medicine, USA
“It was a special Conference as we had important contacts for future collaborations. Hopefully, it was not for the last time when we will collaborate.”Dr. Lucian Baia Babes-Bolyai University, Romania
“Thank you for organizing this program. It was very helpful”Dr. N. Eren ISMAN Head of Department of Orthodontics Gaziantep University, Turkey
“I have been with my company for a decade, attended too many of these types of meetings to count, but can tell you that by far, this is the best venue”.Dr. Heng ZHUANG Bybo Dental Group, China
“I would like thank for great opportunity to be with you in these days of Congress. It was very enriching Themes that made us and will continue leading us reflexes. I hope to attend and collaborate in the next”.Dr. Geraldo Batista de Melo Federal University of Uberlandia, Brazil