Scientific Federation welcomes you to attend the 2nd Global Congress on Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology which is going to be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands during June 17-18, 2021. We cordially invite all the participants who are interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the area of Infectious-Diseases-2021.
Infectious-Diseases-2021 anticipates more than 300 participants around the globe with thought-provoking plenary sessions, keynote lectures, Oral Presentations, and Poster Presentations. The attending delegates incorporate Editorial Board Members of related International Journals. This is a magnificent opportunity for the delegates from Universities and Institutes to interact with the world-class Scientists.
This will bring together world leaders in their respective fields in the fascinating environment of Amsterdam, Netherlands. Infectious-Diseases-2021 Conference is to explore on Current Issues of Innovative Approach and Novel Technologies in Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases. The aim of the Infectious-Diseases-2021 is to promote quality research and real-world impact in an atmosphere of true international cooperation between scientists by bringing together again the world-class researchers, International Communities and Industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of clinical microbiology with colleagues from different countries and other parts of Netherlands.
- To ease opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology.
- To identify research and practice based innovations in optimizing Infectious Diseases research and development.
- To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in optimizing Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology research and development.
- To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of optimizing Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology research and development reforms.
- To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in optimizing Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology research and development.
- Health Care Professionals
- PhD Scholars/ Students
- Educational Institutions
- Medical Professionals
- Pharmaceutical Industries