On behalf of the Organizing and Program Committee we take great pleasure in welcoming Materials and Nanoscience scientists, chemists, physicists, scholars, young researchers and experts of application fields to Porto, Portugal for the 8th edition of the Materials Science and Nanoscience conference to foster the progress in the field by contributing with your expertise to what promises to be a very comprehensive and exciting meeting, and to enjoy the immense unique artistic heritage and wonderful landscape of Portugal.
8th Global Congress & Expo on Materials Science and Nanoscience (Materials Science-2020), which will be held during October 22-23, 2020 in Porto, Portugal is now an established event, attracting global participant’s intent on sharing, exchanging and exploring new avenues of Materials Science and related research and latest developments. The event will have 5-6 world level (Highly cited class) Plenary speakers, established Keynote speakers, active Invited speakers and fresh contributed speakers. In addition, variety of poster presentations along with workshops and special sessions would be interested in audience.
Progress in Materials Science is always linked to the progress and welfare of human civilization. Future advances in multiple fields of science and engineering critically depends on the availability of superior materials. The aim of the Materials Science-2020 is to promote quality research and real-world impact in an atmosphere of true international cooperation between scientists and engineers by bringing together again the world class researchers, International Communities and Industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of Materials Science and Nanoscience.
We sincerely hope that Materials Science-2020 serves as an international platform for meeting researchers around the world, widen professional contact and create new opportunities, including establishing new collaborations.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Materials Science-2020 in Porto, Portugal.
The Materials Science-2020 Aims To:
- Assemble researchers from diverse scientific and academic settings from around the world to participate in critical debate
- Promote and advance a body of cognizance with pertinence to Materials Science
- Facilitate sharing and collaboration between world class researchers
Young Researchers Opportunity:
We make sure to support and motivate 'Young Researchers' by:
- Establishing their academic and professional relationships
- Improving their morale and confidence of presenting research in an international platform
- Interacting with expertise in their respective departments
- Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment
- Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism