On behalf of the Organizing committee, we take great pleasure in welcoming you to meet your peers and subject matter experts at Materials Science and Engineering conference to foster the progress in the field by contributing with your expertise to what promises to be a very comprehensive and exciting meeting and to enjoy the immense unique artistic heritage and wonderful landscape of Osaka, Japan.
10th International Conference and Expo on Materials Science & Engineering (iMaterialsScience-2021), which will be held during June 14-16, 2021 in Osaka, Japan is now an established event, attracting global participant’s intent on sharing, exchanging and exploring new avenues of Materials Science and related research and latest developments. The event will have 5-6 world level (Highly cited class) Plenary speakers, established Keynote speakers, active Invited speakers and fresh contributed speakers. In addition, a variety of poster presentations along with workshops and special sessions would be interested in the audience.
The Conference aims to provide an innovative and comprehensive overview of the latest research developments and outlining future directions in the field of Materials Science and Engineering. We trust that you will enjoy the Conference and that the interaction with colleagues worldwide will stimulate a creative exchange of ideas.
Ultimately, iMaterialsScience-2021 provides a platform to promote communication and collaboration among young researchers, engineers, and students across the globe. The conference is open to everyone who loves materials science and engineering.
Looking forward to see you all in Osaka, Japan.
Prof. Dieter Bimberg
Bimberg Chinese-German Center for Green Photonics, CAS at CIOMP, Changchun.
Founding Director Center of NanoPhotonics TU Berlin, Germany.
The iMaterials Science-2021 Aims To:
- Assemble researchers from diverse scientific and academic settings from around the world to participate in critical debate
- Promote and advance a body of cognizance with pertinence to Materials Science
- Facilitate sharing and collaboration between world class researchers
Young Researchers Opportunity:
We make sure to support and motivate Young Researcher's by:
- Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
- Improving their morale and confidence in presenting research on an international platform.
- Interacting with expertise in their respective departments.
- Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment.
- Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism.