1. Early Registration Rate
In order to qualify for ‘Early bird Registration’ rates, payment must be received on/before the deadline date displayed on the conference website or upon written request the date can be extended for respective participant.
All payments made prior to the conference must be paid in full to guarantee registration. Once payment has been received, a confirmation email will be sent.
3. Substitutions & Cancellations
Participant may nominate an alternative person from their organization to attend up to 30 days prior to the event. The cancellation charges apply as per cancellation policy.
4. Registration Information
Registration information will be sent to registered participant by email within seven working days after payment is received. Any delegate not receiving the registration information should contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Alterations of the conference Program – Postponement/Cancellation of Event
Scientific Federation reserves the right to make alterations to the conference program, venue and timings. In the unlikely event of the conference is cancelled by Scientific Federation prior 60 days to the actual conference dates a full refund will be made. Scientific Federation Liability will be limited to the registration & accommodation fees amount paid by the participant to us.
Cancellation policy in the events of natural disasters/calamities:
• Scientific Federation reserves the right to make last minute changes without prior notice, should the need arise.
• Conference organizers cannot accept refund requests from the conference delegates/attendees that result from cancelled flights and/or Natural disasters/Calamities/Terrorism Activity.
• The Organizers reserve the right to cancel/postpone the conference in case of any natural disasters/calamities/Terrorism Activity. In this case, the Scientific Federation will provide opportunity for the registered delegates/attendees to transfer their registration fee to any future/related Scientific Federation conferences.
• The organizers will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates/attendees, either during, or after the conference.
6. Photography & Filming
For promotional purposes, there may be a photographer and video production taking place during the conference. Speakers who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organizers present at the Registration Desk.
7. Data Protection
By submitting registration details, speakers/presenters agree to allow Scientific Federation and companies associated with the conference to contact them regarding their services. Speakers / presenters who do not wish to receive such communications shall email email@example.com
It is the responsibility of the participant to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. Scientific Federation cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
Scientific Federation follows strict plagiarism policy and do not encourage any kind of plagiarism. Abstracts containing plagiarized text more than 50 percentage will be rejected and the decision will be at the discretion of the reviewer. We recommend the authors to check the abstract for plagiarism using licensed software.
10. Badges/ID Cards
Conference identification badges/ID Cards are mandatory and will be required for admission to all conference venues and activities.