Scientific Federation invites the participants from all over the world to attend 3rd Global Summit on Physics during October 21-23, 2021 as a Virtual Conference (Webinar) which incorporates Sessions/Departments relates to Astrophysics, Aero Space, Classical Physics, Mathematical Physics, Nuclear Physics, Quantum Physics, Solid State Physics, and many more.
The main theme of 3rd Global Summit on Physics is about the “A Spectrum of Opportunities in the Arena of Physics”. This event includes Plenary Speakers, established Keynote Speaker, Active Invited Speakers fresh contributed speakers and Young Researchers. In addition, Variety of Poster/Video Presentations along with Workshop/Symposium, Exhibitors/Sponsorships and many Special Technical Sessions.
Physics-2021 is a new 3-days technical Summit anticipating participant from USA, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle-East Countries on recent advancements and new strategies for development of new materials for global requirements being held in October 2021. The Summit will bring together expertise and influencers from across academia, industry and government to explore challenges, share developments and promote successes in the field of Physics.
We Make Sure to Support and Motivate 'Young Researchers' by:
1. Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
2. Improving their morale and confidence of presenting research in an international platform.
3. Interacting with expertise in their respective departments.
4. Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment.
5. Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism.
- To expand the impact and enhances the stature of the Physical Sciences.
- To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in Physics.
- To identify research and practice based innovations in optimizing Physics development.
- To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of optimizing Physics reforms.
- To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in Physics.
We look forward to see you at GSP-2021 Webinar in October 2021