Scientific federation welcomes you to attend the 5th World Summit on Toxicology & Applied Pharmacology which is going to be held in Brussels, Belgium during June 07-08, 2021. We cordially invite all the participants who are interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the area of Toxicology & Pharmacology.
Toxicology-2021 anticipates more than 300+ participants around the globe with thought-provoking plenary sessions, keynote lectures, Oral Presentations, and Poster Presentations. The attending delegates include International Editorial Board Members of related International Journals. This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from international Universities and Institutes to interact with the world-class Scientists.
This will bring together world leaders in their respective fields in the fascinating environment of Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation. Toxicology-2021 Conference is to explore on Current issues of Probing the Opportunities and Lucid Technologies in Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. The main purpose of the Toxicology-2021 is to promote unique research and real-world Influence in an atmosphere of true international cooperation between international researches by bringing together new pharmacological and toxicological information again the world-class scientists, International Communities and Industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of Toxicology & Pharmacology with colleagues from different countries and other parts of Belgium.
- To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration, and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in Toxicology and Pharmacology.
- To identify research and practice based innovations in optimizing Toxicology and Pharmacology research and development.
- To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in optimizing Toxicology and Pharmacology research and development.
- To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of optimizing Toxicology and Pharmacology research and development reforms.
- To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in optimizing Toxicology and Pharmacology research and development.
We look forward to seeing you in Belgium in June 2021…
- Toxicology Professionals
- Pharmacology Professionals
- PhD Scholars/ Students
- Industry professionals
- Managers / Directors /CEO’s
- Toxicology Societies and the Associations
- Nobel laureates in Health Care and Medicine
- Environmental science professionals
- Genetic Professionals
- Pathology Professionals
- Forensic Professionals
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Research Institutes and members
- Supply Chain companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Business Entrepreneurs